Subscribe Us

Hamza Abbasi shares how spiritual journey has shaped his life


Karachi - Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi, who quit showbiz to give his life to religion, regularly talks about how the choice has transformed him. 

As of late, the on-screen character took to twitter to share that he used to be exceptionally straightforward and uproarious, in any case, drawing nearer to Allah has made him increasingly tolerant and persevering.

He included that he knows about the way that for each word, he will be considered responsible at this point.

"I use to be exceptionally straightforward, extremely noisy. As I draw near to Allah, the entirety of that has evaporated. Presently I tremble and think a million times before I state something freely for each word I compose, I realize sick be considered responsible by the lord everything being equal, my maker, my God, my Allah," Hamza shared.In October 2019, Hamza Ali Abbasi reported via web-based networking media that he is leaving media outlets to seek after to give his life to Islam.

In a video titled 'From Atheism to Islam', Abbasi clarified his different explanations behind venturing ceaselessly from acting and his tentative arrangements.

"I'm exceptionally appreciative for all affection I've gotten from individuals," said the on-screen character." But I've been contemplating my motivation in life a ton."

"Whatever motivation behind life I continued considering, be it in legislative issues or showbiz, I saw it end with my passing... So imagine a scenario where I win an Academy Award sometime in the not so distant future. I'll despite everything kick the bucket... we as a whole will."

Post a Comment

0 Comments