Subscribe Us

Saleem Malik asks fans for forgiveness for spot fixing


Lahore - 19 years after he submitted spot fixing, previous skipper Saleem Malik has approached fans for pardoning for the offense. 

In a video message, the previous test player asked pardoning from fans, saying that he had harmed them and for this he asked absolution from everybody.

"I will coordinate genuinely with the International Cricket Council and with Pakistan Cricket Board," he said while mentioning that I'm consistence with human rights, he ought to be treated with unwinding parents in law.

"I ought to be given another opportunity, much the same as different fixers like Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Amir and Salman Butt were given," he additionally said in the video.

Prior in the week, previous commander Inzamam ul Haq and spinner Saqlain Mushtaq had likewise given proclamations for Saleem Malik, saying that subsequent to playing 103 tests and 283 One Day Internationals, the previous skipper's experience must be dug for the national group's advantage.

Post a Comment

0 Comments