Subscribe Us

Ex-US Davis Cup captain Patrick McEnroe tests positive for coronavirus


Davis Cup-winning past US captain Patrick McEnroe said Tuesday he has attempted positive for coronavirus yet is feeling incredible and never again has reactions. 

The 53-year-old increasingly energetic kin of seven-time Grand Slam singles champion John McEnroe said in a video posting on Twitter that he was attempted at a drive-up office in Westchester County, the New York suburb where a huge erupt happened.

"I got some minor indications 10 or 11 days earlier," McEnroe said. "My test just brought positive back. I just got it close to the start of today.

"That is the dreadful news. The inspiring news is I feel fine. My indications have passed and I feel amazingly 100%."

McEnroe, talking from the tempest basement of his home, said he and his family had been self-separated for over around fourteen days and provoked others to do in like manner as a prosperity measure.

"We should nail this thing," McEnroe said. "I'm an instance of someone that has had the alternative to fight through it and I'm doing totally fine."

McEnroe offered thanks toward well wishers later, tweeting, "Not horrible, yet not extraordinary either reached by ALL the messages of help."

McEnroe won his solitary ATP singles title in 1995 at Sydney. He got a Grand Slam copies crown at the 1989 French Open close by confidant Jim Grabb.

He was administrator of the 2007 US Davis Cup team that beat Russia 4-1 in the last at Portland, Oregon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments