Lahore - Former commander Saleem Malik Friday grumbled that the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) didn't treated him in a fair path as different players may be.
Saleem Malik uncovered that a hall inside the PCB didn't care for him, including that he didn't need any job in the PCB yet has longing for offering preparing to youthful players so as to reestablish Pakistan's respect once more.
It has been twenty years to boycott him, he featured, including that a similar law ought to be put for all.
Disclosing the realities, Malik said that he was entangled in connivances as there were gathering inside the group when he had held captaincy. He proceeded to state that Waqar Younis and Wasim Akram needed to turn into the chief.
"I have been vindicated by a nearby court in 2008 for my situation," Malik clarified, including that few players were hit with fine.
"Different players were given another opportunity to serve however not me."
"I am not a holy messenger or entertainer that I will dominate each game," the previous chief stated, including that success and misfortune are a piece of the game.
"Allegations were leveled against me in the matches which I lost," he said yet included that the reality Pakistan won most matches under his captaincy.
"This is best time to demonstrate my honesty as individuals are staying homes due to coronavirus lockdown," he said.
He said that Inzmaul Haq, Saqlain Mustaq and Rashid Latif talked in support of him and a short time later "I chose to discuss the issue".
"I have great connection with Imran Khan," he stated, including that Khan has been stating that his case was misused.
0 Comments