Subscribe Us

Kim Kardashian reveals how she, family got COVID-19

Kim Kardashian


Popular model and money managers, Kim Kardashian uncovered during a TV show that she gotten the infection while requiring her subsequent child legal defense test. 

The Skims proprietor, 40, shared that she and her four kids tried positive for the infection in the fall of 2020. 

She revealed in the subtleties that her child Saint who is five years of age was quick to get Covid-19 and it later spread in the family. 

"Holy person was quick to have it in our family and he got it from school from another understudy who tried positive first," she said. 

"I at that point created side effects and got it a couple of days after he hacked on me while really focusing on him." 

In spite of the fact that Kim was amazingly sick, she chose not to pass up an opportunity to retake her first-year law understudy test. 

"Shockingly I haven't passed at this point yet I'm not surrendering and I'm getting ready to take it again soon," she clarified. 

After a fan asked how she was discovering the legal defense tests, the KKW magnificence tycoon reacted that the tests were "incredibly troublesome." 

"Tragically I haven't passed at this point yet I'm not surrendering and I'm planning to take it again soon," she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments